Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So what do you do on your lunch hour?

Most people, oh, I don't know, eat lunch or maybe run errands, some exercise.  Well not me, because I'm either kind of crazy or super diligent.  Yeah, we'll go with diligent.  So here are some pictures of what I did at lunch yesterday:
First I spray painted some letters that will go above the boys' beds.  I had
already applied 2 coats the night before, but wanted to get another coat.
But, I'm concerned the color is a smidge too orange-ey red, not apple red.
















The shelves going on the opposite wall are to the right of this letter.
They look pretty close in color here, but in person they contrast a bit.
May be off to Hobby Lobby to buy a more apple red can of spray paint.
They have more selection than Home Depot or Lowes on color.

















While my spray paint was drying, I decided to lay out the
cube shelves that will be going on one of the striped walls.
I did this in the store before buying, but now can't seem
to get the right arrangement.  The blue tape is to mark my
hanging area - it's the same size as the hanging space on
the wall.  



























Here's another way I may arrange them.






















I couldn't wait any longer and finally hung one
of the shelves on the wall.  I'm not sold on my
arrangement, but I may buy one more shelf to
pull it together. 

























So there you go, some progress on the boys' room that I'm feeling like will never be complete.  I'm also struggling on the blinds for the room - one of the windows is 76" long which is longer than the big box home stores carry.  So, I'm having to order something custom which makes me ill - remember, I'm cheap as hell.  Another primary reason for wanting to get things complete is that this is what my living room and dining room currently looks like:



























Now if any of you who know me are saying to yourself, "how does this look different than normal", we're not friends anymore.

And finally, I think I'm obsessed with these cube shelves.  They add color, storage and are like art - I found these at Hobby Lobby this week.  Thinking we'll work them into my daughter's room when we overhaul it soon - and since her brothers are getting a new room, all of a sudden she hates hers.   Typical.  But, these shelves make me want to jump in - super cute, no?













TTYL

8 comments:

  1. شركة تسليك مجارى بافضل الاعمل وافضل الخدمة التى من خلاله نقوم بافضل الاعمال والخدم على مدار اليوم وبافضل الجوده والخبره منذ سنين


    شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
    شركة الايات كلين

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض

    تسعى الشركة للوصول إلى أعلى درجات النجاح والتفوق، حيث تقوم بتسليك أنابيب الصرف بالإضافة إلى توفير العديد من الخدمات المتنوعة والتي تتعلق بتسليك أنابيب الصرف، فيتم القضاء على الروائح الكريهة والمزعجة والتخلص منها، بالإضافة إلى أنها تحرص على القضاء على الحشرات الصغيرة الضارة والتخلص منها والتي تسببت روائح المجاري الكريهة بوجودها وانتشارها، ولهذا تقوم الشركة بتطهير المكان منها، وهكذا تقوم بحماية الأسرة الموجودة بذلك المنزل ذو الأنابيب المسدودة من الإصابة بالأمراض التي ممكن أن تسببها تلك الحشرات، كما أنها أنها تقضي على الجراثيم والغيروسات والبكتيريا الناتحة من إنسداد الأنابيب ، فإذا كنتي سيدتي بحاجة إلى شركة محترفة تقوم بتسليك أنابيب الصرف الخاصة بكِ ليعود منزلك نظيف ومرتب وذو رائحة طيبة، ليس عليكِ إلاّ أن تقوني بالتواصل مع أفضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض.

    خدمات افضل شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض لمعالجة انسداد الصرف

    تقدم لكم شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض خدمة تسليك وتنظيف جميع أماكن الصرف الصحي مثل البيارات وغرف التفتيش والمواسير من خلال مجموعة كبيرة من الأجهزة المتطورة الحديثة ونعلم جيدا عزيزي القارئ أن مشكلة انسداد مواسير الصرف الصحي تسبب لكم الكثير من المشاكل منها انتشار الحشرات وانتشار الدهون والقاذورات وانتشار الرائحة السيئة التي ينفر منها الجميع ولكن لا مشكلة بأذن الله مع الشركه السعوديه العالميه للخدمات المنزليه حيث نقوم بتنظيف كافة أنواع المشاكل التي تعانون منها في الصرف الصحي مع مجموعة كبيرة من الفنيين المدربين على أعلى مستوي في التعامل مع كافة أنواع الصرف الصحي.

    وتقدم لكم شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض خدمة حل انسداد المجاري والبالوعات من خلال الاعتماد على مجموعة كبيرة من أحدث الأجهزة المتطورة في عملية تسليك المجاري ومن خلال مجموعة كبيرة من الطرق الحديثة في عملية التسليك والتنظيف علي أيدي عمالة لديهم الخبرة في عمل ذلك كما نقدم لكم خصومات هائلة على جميع خدامتنا وبأسعار ليس لها مثيل داخل المملكة.

    شركة ركن الابداع

    شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
    شركة شفط بيارات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  3. نقل الاثاث يحتاج الي شركة متخصصة كشركة السلطان التي تعتبر ارخص شركة نقل عفش في مصر حيث تقوم الشركة بنقل الاثاث بكل انواعه سواء تحف او انتيكات او اجهزة كهربائية فلا تتردد في التعامل معها.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organization and Nomenclature:
    Organize and label the furniture correctly to make loading and unloading easier. Use appropriate labels or adhesive labels to locate each piece of furniture in the new home. This step will help guide the transfer team and avoid confusion and exchange among them.نقل عفش

    ReplyDelete