Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I really want to knock it out of the park, or score a touchdown, or well you get the picture

Since I'm working on a sports or team themed room for my boys this weekend, I decided to check out a few other examples for inspiration.  I'm going for something that has a level of sophistication, sharp design, and "cool factor" while incorporationg the boys' fave team.  What I don't want is an "out of the box store" solution where I just throw some team bedding and posters on the wall.  I found a few really cute ideas. 
Check 'em out.

LINK to sweet NFL Room























LINK to this soccer room, check out the use of color on the ceiling.

















LINK to this sophisticated soccer room


















LINK to this modern and colorful basketball room

No comments:

Post a Comment