Friday, February 3, 2012

Orange you glad you're not a slacker like me?

Hi friends and happy Friday.  I'm so glad it's the weekend, I have a lot planned . . .  Wait a minute, I know yesterday was Groundhog's day, but this blog sounds like Groundhog's day.  The last post you have from me was a week ago and started just this way!  I'm sorry I've been a SLACKER, but I was traveling this week with work and had an otherwise blechhhhhhh week.  But, not to fear, the weekend is here!

First of all, an update on all the projects I got done last weekend. . . . . . . . . . . . Bueller, Bueller, Bueller . . .
Ok I got a whole hell lot of nothing done last weekend.  Hoping to get some of these projects (click here) finished that I didn't do last weekend. 

Next, I'd like to share what I think is the new "it" color with you.  URNGE as they say down south, AKA Orange.  You are seeing it everywhere, and it looks awesome with the "new neutral" = grey.  Also, people think they're super cool and are often calling it "tangerine" or "carrot", etc.   Here are some cool items I'm digging these days:


















Links to the items:
1., 2.,3.4., 5., 6., 7.

And I finally picked up my "Pik-Nik" cooler from Crescent Hill Trading Co.  I can't wait to have a party, thinking I fit a case of cold longneck beer in this baby!  Always a problem at parties on how to serve beer in a "nice" way vs. plunking a plastic red cooler down in your dining room.

















Have a fabu weekend and LMK what projects you're up to!   Enjoy the Superbowl, although I'm not really digging it.  Both of the family teams are out, Packers and Saints.  However, I do have a football shaped Summer Sausage the family is excited to dig into!

No comments:

Post a Comment