Wednesday, January 4, 2012

To blog or not to blog

So I'm a total design blog fanatic and am also working to get my new dream biz started, so what better place - blogspot!  I'm a mother of 3 kids (who are fighting as I type this), they are 9, 8, and 3 and a wife to a fabu guy.  I also work full time, often travel with my job, volunteer at the kids' school and church, spend time with our wonderful group of friends and family and  . . .  well now of course I want to add something else to the list.  My favorite pastime outside of all of the above is to DIY, decorate, go junking and most of all - turn a diamond in the rough into a treasured piece for my home!  I hope you enjoy my blog about all things DIY, what's new and cool in home decor, and ways to mash-up lots of design styles into a personal, cool and interesting home.

No comments:

Post a Comment